The deviated fixed route deviates for the general public with and without disabilities.
Click on the routes below for more information about stops, times, and maps.
Click here to view the Route Times and Locations Larger
MCTA Code of Conduct
- Applies to all vehicles, bus stops & buildings
- Pay the correct fare when boarding Respect others at all times
- No profane or vulgar language on MCTA property
- Do not defecate, urinate or release other body fluids on the bus
- Radio, cassette, CD, music player with headphones only with the volume level so that others can't hear it
- Do not abuse, threaten or attack other passengers or the bus operator
- Do not board bus under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Do not engage in lewd or offensive conduct or indecent exposure
- Do not place anything on the floor that may roll or move when unattended
- Properly controlled "service animals" accompanying disabled persons are the only animals permitted
- Be polite, leave the front seat available for senior citizens and disabled people
- Prohibited items include, but not limited to: Guns, Hazardous Materials, Explosives, Knives, and Dangerous Liquids
- Reduced Fare Passengers must present required identification upon boarding, or pay the full fare
- No smoking, drinking or eating in MCTA vehicles
- All passengers must respect the comfort of others sensitive to fragrances and consider a "scent free" environment
- All passengers are required to abide by applicable safety belt regulations
- Please remain seated until the bus comes to a complete halt
- All passengers must be fully clothed, including shirts and shoes.
*Violations will be reported to the local authorities for disposition. Buses are equipped with audio/video recording devices. Violators forfeit any unused portion of pass, ticket or cash fee.
To provide safe, reliable transportation service to the public, we must limit carry-on packages to what the boarding passenger can safely bring aboard at one time.