The deviated fixed route deviates for the general public with and without disabilities.
Click on the routes below for more information about stops, times, and maps...
MCTA Code of Conduct
- Applies to all vehicles, bus stops & buildings
- Pay the correct fare when boarding Respect others at all times
- No profane or vulgar language on MCTA property
- Do not defecate, urinate or release other body fluids on the bus
- Radio, cassette, CD, music player with headphones only with the volume level so that others can't hear it
- Do not abuse, threaten or attack other passengers or the bus operator
- Do not board bus under the influence of alcohol or drugs
- Do not engage in lewd or offensive conduct or indecent exposure
- Do not place anything on the floor that may roll or move when unattended
- Properly controlled "service animals" accompanying disabled persons are the only animals permitted
- Be polite, leave the front seat available for senior citizens and disabled people
- Prohibited items include, but not limited to: Guns, Hazardous Materials, Explosives, Knives, and Dangerous Liquids
- Reduced Fare Passengers must present required identification upon boarding, or pay the full fare
- No smoking, drinking or eating in MCTA vehicles
- All passengers must respect the comfort of others sensitive to fragrances and consider a "scent free" environment
- All passengers are required to abide by applicable safety belt regulations
- Please remain seated until the bus comes to a complete halt
- All passengers must be fully clothed, including shirts and shoes.
*Violations will be reported to the local authorities for disposition. Buses are equipped with audio/video recording devices. Violators forfeit any unused portion of pass, ticket or cash fee.
To provide safe, reliable transportation service to the public, we must limit carry-on packages to what the boarding passenger can safely bring aboard at one time.